For precision measuring instruments, we know that, like the secondary element image measuring instrument and the three-dimensional measuring instrument, they have evolved from the original simple projectors to the rough manual quadratic elements, as well as the manual three-dimensional elements, to nowadays fully automatic. The development of each step in the secondary element imager and coordinate measuring instrument is an inevitable result in precision measurement instruments. However, the development of these high-precision measuring instruments has not been stagnant. This is a topic that is of great concern to many precision surveyors. Today, we make a brief analysis of this issue.
From the development of precision measuring instruments, we can see that the development process from the second element to the three coordinates is very similar to some things in our lives, such as movies. We watch movies from the perspective of the initial plane, to the empathy of 3D movies, and to the full range of 4D vision, hearing, touch and smell. Compared with the movie, the development of the image measuring instrument is also from the plane measurement of the second element, through the 2.5 dimensional transition to the three-dimensional three-dimensional detection.
Compared with the two, can we say that after a period of development, precision measuring instruments will evolve from today's 3D measurement to our unknown 4D detection realm?
Heavy Duty Cut To Length Line make thick gauge steel plates, high tensile steel sheets(stainless steel coil sheets, high carbon steel coil sheets, high quality alloy steel sheets).
- Thick gauge steel plates range thickness from 6mm and above, maximum can be 30mm, 40mm.
- High tensile steel sheets will require same duty cut to length line when the sheet thickness is only half of plain steel plate.
- The heavy duty cut to length don't only deal with high strength, but also conquer material elasticity.
- Coils weight usually up to 20T, 30T, even 40T, huge coils.
- The leveler of heavy duty cut to length line will be 4high, with leveling rollers and backup rollers.
- cut to length sheets will be output to stacker, the stacker design will be speciall designed.
- Heavy duty cut to length speed can be 20m/min encoding or 40-50m/min servo tracking.
- The cut to length line will occupy 30m, 40m,50m length, when lengths of cut sheets vary.
Welcome you to consult, we will answer your inquiry in detail.
Heavy Duty Cut To Length Line,Heavy GI Coil Cut To Length,Heavy Duty Steel Cut To Length,Heavy Duty Cutting To Length
Wuxi Jinye Hydraulic Pneumatic Complete Set Of Equipment Co.,Ltd. , https://www.jinye-machine.com